What is Sweet Auburn Green & Equitable (SAGE) District?
SAGE is envisioned as a coordinated and holistic strategy to drive sustainable redevelopment and investment in our neighborhood to benefit all stakeholders and residents along the Sweet Auburn corridor.
- A coordinated and holistic strategy to guide desired investment outcomes for our neighborhood.
- HDDC is convening stakeholders to create an extensive, multi-year development plan based on data driven outcomes.
- The Sweet Auburn Green & Equitable District will be Atlanta’s premier “equity-district,” creating a socially impactful ecosystem for the transitional neighborhood.
The objective of this development plan encompasses potential solutions to combat these issues.
Core Components of SAGE
• Stronger communal partnerships between stakeholders, residents, and business owners
• Inclusive development process
• Increase sustainable, affordable housing stock
• Diverse housing options
• Access to fresh local produce for residents and business owners • Educational opportunity for residents